بحث

الجمعة، 1 فبراير 2013

Freedom is not free


Freedom is not free
Written by: Rawan Awny AbuAsad


So many plans I made for 2013 , one of them is writing something that expresses the reality of me. Unfortunately, I couldn’t do that . It seems that the last year events and luck were enough for me, and this year I have to pay the price of every single moment when I felt glad or successful, because nothing is free in this life. Moreover, you can’t get what you want easily without paying and abandoning something you love and care about, sometimes you have to abandon your life  to let people you love live decently .

 I thought that I’m different and I could do so many things to change the way that people think or at least expand their tight minds and let them have the optimistic soul to fill their world by inspiration . I thought I would make a change , but I found out that I’m not what I thought I was .. I’m one of those people and I can’t ignore what they suffer and complain, I can’t tell a mother who lost her children and family in a war that she wasn’t a part of it, to cheer up , how can she do that since she no longer has anything worth living for. I believe that Allah has written everything , and sooner or later they’ll die. I do believe that she has the right to take revenge from those criminals, and here comes my role . How can I persuade her to punish those dirty people in a painful way. How can I guide her to the right way, the way of non-violence resistance.  
 The non-violence resistance is an elegant way to fight without guns, missiles, tanks or artilleries. Then, death will be slower, softer and sophisticated. It will never hurt anybody, it will never let the wounds bleed any drop of blood. The squares and streets will never be flooded with blood. The walls will never be covered with the red graffiti that shouts to execute every guilty and sinful person. It will be peaceful. Those bloodthirsty people should be punished every day and every moment, even when they sleep, their souls should be tortured to pay so expensively the value of the innocent souls they killed. Those vampires should die every day and people who  witness their crimes while they are killing kids , women and youth. witnesses  who could do nothing , because they felt they are very weak and couldn’t bear the scenes of blood volatilizing  and covering trees, walls, ground , books and everything around. Those witnesses must remind criminals of the previous sins they made against innocent civilians. But not in the same bloody, violent and wild way. Only by armament with religion, peace and patience. Also by remembering that getting a good and decent life that is full of liberty love and happiness requires fighting by a loud and blatant silence that makes people fight peacefully. It makes them go on the right way carrying the light to be free and let the people who were killed unjustly rest in peace, because they completed what the dead ones have started and Sacrificed their life for .
          Freedom is not free, it’s very expensive. So be ready to pay all what you have to get what you want, and what your heart and mind desire. If you want liberty, life, dignity and respect fight But never forget that this battle will be full of peace. No weapons will be used from your part, because a coward person is the only one who’s carrying weapons against any other human. The only weapon that you should have all the time is faith. In addition, you have to believe that what you do faithfully will never be in vain , and so many people will come after you to complete your message, follow your steps and spread your word in all over the world .

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More