بحث

الثلاثاء، 1 يناير 2013

World :How to make me an ideal world?


World :How to make me an ideal world?


Written by : Rawan AbuAsad.

Hello reader ! do you know me ? I am the ideal world , your and all of human beings dream.
In your opinion ,how can I be an ideal world , and can I really be ideal if the people living within this universe are not concerned with this idea?
In fact , everyday my people take me away from idealism . with or without intention , they sweep away everything good and the alternative is much worse.
I will be ideal  when morals and good values prevail and become  the judge of this life. I will be ideal when everybody stop thinking about his own self  and gives priority to the best of  his country and  to the whole world interest. actually this can not be achieved if you have no belief in the good morals an values .  
and you should not forget  a significant abutment to build the perfect society, which is strong economy.

you have to have capital ,experience, labor and  technology.
Look around you to your environment , your environment is suffering   from diseases, from pollution and from one more important problem "global warming" .
This problem causes many other problems such as dryness, skinny cancer and the height of the heat degree.
  you have to find solutions for this problem to avoid the others . what about making treats among the industrial countries to reduce pollution.



I will be ideal  when the people become all equal. No rich people controlling and stating laws and no poor people suffering from unfair division which throws them in the circle of suffering and misfortune.
And finally, and hopefully , I can be an ideal world when unjustified wars stop, when destructive weapons are destroyed and when peace controls and becomes the master of this universe.
I am dreaming of a world that cares , A world that accepts and a world that doesn’t stare. A planet where everyone is treated the same
A planet that doesn’t fight and a planet that has no shame.

My world my ideal world would have no unfair regimes, no crooked politicians, free health care & education for everybody on the planet. freedom of speech and  more civil rights for the lower classes of society.
Do you think it is difficult to change our world into an ideal world. The beginning is between our hands. If we begin growing the seeds of virtue, we will reap a generation  able to the responsibility of developing and stepping toward a world of morals, a world of values an ideal world.
Does my ideal world exist? The answer is unclear
But one thing I know, it’s sure as hell not here that we can change our world into a better world may be not perfect, but I am sure it will be much better than ours.

Dear reader, if you were the governor of this world for a year, what would you like to do first to change something you want in this world???

                         

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More